Pursuant to Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n ° 196 SIINFO Srl, as part of its activities, provides information regarding the use of the e-mail address provided by the user, in compliance with Legislative Decree 196/2003, and subsequent amendments, laying down provisions for the protection of the person and other subjects ("Legislative Decree 196/2003") regarding the processing of personal data.
SIINFO S.r.l. pursuant to and for the purposes of Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 informs you of the following:
- The data collected will be processed (as defined by Article 4, paragraph 2, letter a Legislative Decree 196/2003), by means of both paper and automated filing in the computer system at the headquarters of the person managing the Internet site, for purposes related to the activities indicated on the site itself:
- to send you communications relating to the activities of the person who manages the website;
- to send you commercial communications relating to the activities carried out by the person who manages the website through it;
- to provide the services or supply the products advertised on the Internet site when their provision or supply or the placing of the order requires the use of the e-mail address for which the authorization for processing is requested;
- The subsequent revocation of consent to the processing referred to in Article 13, first paragraph, letter c will make it impossible to receive the products or services advertised on the website or to forward the related order when the e-mail address provided is required to perform these operations;
- Your e-mail address can only be communicated to:
- other subjects affiliated or controlled by the person who manages the website;
- public or private entities for the fulfillment of legal obligations;
- your e-mail address may be transferred abroad, subject to consent and within the limits set out in Articles 43 and 44 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
- Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 gives you some rights in relation to the processing of your personal data including:
- the right to know the existence of data processing that may concern you;
- the right to obtain the updating, rectification or integration of data as well as their cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or their blocking if processed in violation of the law;
- the right to object to processing in accordance with the purposes indicated above only for legitimate reasons;
- the right to object to the processing of data for the purpose of information on the activities of the person who manages the site;
- The data controller is the person indicated in the "contacts" section of the site. For any communication, you can write via email to the email addresses indicated in the "contacts" section or, by registered post, always to the address indicated in the "contacts" section.